NDX Group, UAB, legal entity code 126211233, having its registered address at Ozo Str. 25, Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter – the “Company” or “we”), hereby undertakes to ensure the protection of personal information and rights of the users of the website (hereinafter – the “Users”) while using our website www.ndxgroup.eu (hereinafter – the “Website”) and its content.
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- ensure effective, quality and safe functionality of the Website;
- recognise returning Users on the Website;
- analyse the attendance of the Website and behaviour of Users.
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer, tablet or other smart device by your browser. They enable the Website to save the information, such as:
- connection data (IP address of the connecting device, connection time, city where the connection was made, etc.);
- type of the browser;
- demographic data (age group, sex, etc.);
- data on your browsing on the Website (sections visited by you, etc.).
- COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
When you visit the Website, persistent cookies, that remain and are not deleted when you finish browsing the Website, or short-term (session) cookies that expire and are deleted as soon as you finish browsing the Website, can be created. All cookies created by us can be divided in:
- necessary cookies that are essential to make the Website function correctly; the interaction between your device and the Website is impossible without these cookies (i.e. your browser can fail to restore the content of the Website); and
- analytic cookies that show us whether the User has visited the Website previously. These anonymous cookies help us monitoring the number of Users and the periodicity of their visits. We use “Google Analytics”, the website analysis tool by Google, Inc (hereinafter – the “Google”). The information collected by “Google Analytics” is being transferred to and stored by Google. Google may provide the information collected by “Google Analytics” to the third parties if Google is required to do so by law, or in so far as third parties process information on behalf of Google. Pursuant to the terms and conditions of „Google Analytics“ services, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
The period of validity of cookies depends on their type. Shortest – until the Website page is closed, longest – 24 months.
- REFUSAL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically. The Users at their discretion can block or delete cookies or similar identifiers, if their browser or device settings allow to do so. However, if you decide to reject cookies or block them or similar technologies, some functions of the Website can be unavailable or they can function less effective.
You can demand us to delete all the data collected by us using the cookies, by applying via email firstname.lastname@example.org Such data will be deleted no later than within 5 (five) business days after the receipt of your application.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS